MACSCRPT Archives

August 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emmanuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:00:46 +0200
Hi,

As you may remember from previous posts of mine, Satimage-software is
developing a new and ambitious software project.

Our project implies that Authors contribute: in some fashion, our
project will gather contributions from arbitrarily many Authors, and
the Authors will receive a fraction (computed on a 50% basis) of the
price that the clients will pay (and that the Authors specify
themselves.)

Another specificity of our project is that it is (not exclusively,
but significantly) AppleScript-based.

I shall attend WWDC 2006. If you feel interested in discussing our
new project with me or studying how you would participate, and if you
are around at that time (Aug. 7th to 11th), write to me and let us
make an appointment in San Fransisco.

If you want more information on the project I can supply off-list
more than I do above.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
Emmanuel