LLTI Archives

July 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:47:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8280LAB CONSTRUCTION
>Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:04:01 -0400
>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hi, Lorraine:

Your first stop should be the IALLT Language Center Design Kit (LCDK),
available on the IALLT Web site.  It's got loads of information on
designing centers, layouts, furniture, etc.  Have you checked the LLTI
archives?  Lots of good stuff in there, too.

Best,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D
Director, Language Resource Center
Brown University
Box 1935
Providence, RI 02912-1935
Tel: (401) 863-7010
Mobile: (401) 641-0329
"Worrying about a large institution, especially when it has computers,
is like worrying about a large gorilla, especially when it's on fire."
- Bruce Sterling