LLTI Archives

July 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:47:59 EDT
from [log in to unmask]

Hi Lorraine,

I highly recommend Electronic Classrooms West for furniture in
California (http://www.eclassroomwest.com/). Frank Springer was great
to work with and saved my lab remodel from disaster. They are based
in Pismo Beach but have reps around the state.

We have used a "cluster" configuration in our computer labs
successfully for many years. Our faculty told us in no uncertain
terms that they did not want rows of computers. They wanted the
students to collaborate, and they wanted to be able to walk around
the room and observe and interact as well. Let me know if you want to
see pictures of our labs.

Judi

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.