LLTI Archives

June 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:16:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Wolfgang E. Adolph" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:24:12 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: "Wolfgang E. Adolph" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8257 printer control software?

Hi,
we have been using Printcontrol for about 5 years. Easy to install,
and has more options than most of us need (create groups with
different quotas, set limit on seize of printjob a printer will
accept, disallow documents based on their file extensions, have a DB
that allows you to sort by printer, user, date...).
You can download a fully functional copy from:
http://www.northern.net/printcontrol/

Wolfgang E. Adolph

Fac. Coord. for Computer Issues
Department of Mod. Lang. & Linguistics - DIF 316
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306
(850) 644-8192/681-0635
(850) 644-0524 fax
http://www.fsu.edu/~modlang/

Die Unsterblichkeit ist nicht jedermanns Sache. (Goethe)