LLTI Archives

June 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:20:50 EDT
from [log in to unmask]

 Hi, i know many of the members here have language laboratories in their
universities. Since this is the first time my university is installing one and
computerized language labs are rare in my country, have u got suggestions for
research on the initial use of labs?

  thanks a lot.

  chielo nakpil
  Coordinator, Language Laboratories