MACSCRPT Archives

June 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emmanuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:54:48 +0200
At 10:46 PM -0400 5/22/06, Christopher Green wrote:
>Emmanuel (Satimage),
>  I think installing the current release of Smile wiped out all my User
>Scripts. Could you fix this in a future release, please?

I am certainly very sorry if you experienced data loss, but John in
his reply to your post said that you should not install personal
stuff in the application's package, and that your personal stuff
should be installed in your Home folder (for instance, your User
scripts in /Users/you/LIbrary/Application support/Smile/User scripts.)

You did not say whether you did install stuff in the application's
package. Did you?

Emmanuel