MACSCRPT Archives

June 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Duane Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:25:22 -0400
This is odd, if I use the optional parameter to open the window of the forwarded message it does create the forwarded message. However, there's no way to reference it or any part of it.

set vMessageToForward to (forward vSomeMessage with opening window)

My conclusion is the forward and redirect commands are broken.

-Duane Mitchell