LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 09:52:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:49:21 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8253 Are there "double I" LLTIs  =  similar lists of non US
origin?

Dear Thomas,

Are you interested in moving back to a German speaking country? I don't know
about any lists outside of the US, but I can ask my colleagues in German
departments if they have any ideas. Also, I guess this is pretty obvious, but
have you tried visiting university websites in the countries your interested in
to find one who is doing similar work? I heard about this list through one of
its members.

Good luck to you!
Tina