LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 14:16:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:00:19 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8235.5 (!) LCD Projeectors

I updated the wiki with info about the Dell 3400MP.  Very light (2.4
lbs), great hard shell case (also very light), and otherwise good specs
and price.

Read

Thanks to all those of you who responded to my quest for information
on video projectors. It has led me to put together a table of what I
would consider "portable projectors." I know there are many more out
there and this is just scratching the surface. What I determined
would be considered portable is anything that is under 5lbs. I have
posted a table to the IALLT wiki at:
http://iallt.org/membersonly/wiki/index.php/Projectors

Please feel free to add to it if you know of other under 5lb
projectors worth noting. I will continue to look for others as well.
Or create a new table for the over 5lb projectors.

I also have this information along with a couple over 5lbs in an
excel spreadsheet. If you are interested in that version, feel free
to contact me off list as I believe this list would strip an
attachment.

Lauren

Lauren Rosen, Director
Collaborative Language Program