LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 13:27:55 EDT
Please, please send messages to llti as plain text. Since this is a moderated
list, messages coming in formats other than plain text, cause enormous amounts
of editing work for me. I have to find the original subject line, find the
number, and copy the essential part of the message into a new empty message, add
the subject line and then post it. All this takes time.....

Check your mailer and find the configuration for plain text, please.

Otmar Foelsche