LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 16:40:14 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cynthia Evans <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Cynthia Evans <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT booth at CALICO
>Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:04:12 -0400

Fellow IALLT members,
I'd like to invite those of you attending CALICO to consider
volunteering a bit of your time to help staff the IALLT information
booth.  I'll have a sign-up sheet at the booth.  The exhibit hours
are 7:30am - 3:00pm Thursday and Friday.  Also, we will hold an IALLT
Information Session at noon on Friday, May 19th in the Kamehameha
Room, so please encourage prospective IALLT members to attend.

Even if you don't have time to donate to the booth, please do stop by
and say hello!
Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy Evans, Ph.D.
IALLT-CALICO Affiliate Representative
Director, Foreign Language Resource Center
Lecturer in French
Skidmore College
518-580-5205

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.