LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 13:15:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 10:56:09 +0300
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CALICO Review Spring volume
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Please excuse the cross posting.

Dear Colleagues,

Lee Abraham and I are  pleased to announce the publication of the Spring
volume of the CALICO Review. The evaluations in this issue cover a range of
less commonly taught  languages: Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Tamil and
Turkish.  There is also a review of the Multimedia Annotator and its
companion Multimedia Lesson Builder. In case you don't yet have the CALICO
Review website bookmarked, here is the URL:
http://www.calico.org/CALICO_Review/index.htm

As ever, we would like to thank the review authors for sharing their
expertise with us. Thanks, too, to the software developers and producers for
their collaboration in the CALICO review process.
--
Professor Jack Burston
CALICO Software Review Editor

Lee Abraham, Ph.D
Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Villanova University

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.