LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 13:16:23 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Chris Dalessandri" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "Chris Dalessandri" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: RE: #8228 online Spanish testing
>Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:45:54 -0400

The OWLTS 2.5 software package allows you to complete oral proficiency exams
online in any language www.owlts.com. OWLTS 3 allows you to complete oral
and writing proficiency exams.

Both versions allow for site-specific questions, student specific logins,
the ability to limit the number of times a student logs in and an audit log.

Chris Dalessandri

	Managing Partner
	Prismatic Consulting LLC
	412.915.9072