LLTI Archives

May 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 13:41:01 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jonathan Perkins <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Jonathan Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: old analog Sony Lab equipment
>Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:05:50 -0500

For those of you trying to keep your Sony analog lab running just a
little while longer, the University of Kansas has the following items
that can be yours for the price of shipping:

20	Educational Recorder ER-5030
5	Educational Recorder ER-9030
1	Program Editor PME-900
1	Master Recorder ER-9052
1	Video Control Unit LU-V900
1 	Response Analyzer RN-9000
1	Video Distribution Unit LU-V910

Most of the ER-5030 decks are fully functional, including a few that
are still in bubble wrap from off-site repair.  The ER-9030 decks
will probably need some work before deployment, but are (if nothing
else) a good source of otherwise unavailable parts.  All other items
were functioning at the time the lab was dismantled.

On May 10th we will be sending all of these items to be recycled, so
if you want them, please contact me off list ASAP.

JP

Jonathan Perkins
Associate Director
Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center