MACSCRPT Archives

May 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Christopher Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 17:55:28 -0400
>Rerunning the 1000
>test I am seeing it happen.

ah HAH! Yeah. Something very evil is going on here. I'm very glad (I mean,
not, but you know what i mean) you eventually saw it happen. Let's see how
obsessed you get about it :-). Thank you for the help. I have already
implemented workarounds for my current project (those solutions you
suggested are great; I considered such things -- but thankfully the script
as it's being used can be less 'intelligent') ... and in fact that job is
done. Man, things happen fast in this day and age.

I've been very absent from this list for a while. It's nice to see that
you're still hangin' around here doin' good stuff.

Thanks again

-CG