LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:09:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8223 Headset A/V with Macs
>Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:21:05 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

I have been using the Labtec USB headsets with my Mac lab, and
although they claim to be PC sets they work wonderfully on our Macs
(we have eMacs, Mac Minis and G4 towers). I believe they would do all
the things you have mentioned here, and they are fairly inexpensive.
Hope this helps.

Alison Sommer
Culpeper Language Center Director
Gustavus Adolphus College