LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:26:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Miho Endo" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Miho Endo" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Need sugestions for CD/MP 3 players
>Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:28:57 -0500

I need some suggestions for a CD/MP 3 players for classroom use.

Our multimedia lab bought 9 SONY CD/cassette players almost two years ago.
Three of them started not to read any CDs at all. I think it is too early to
break. We need to replace some CD player (hopefully read MP 3) with
reliability and consistent performance in demanding environments.

Thank you,
Miho Endo
Intensive English Language Institute
University of North Texas