LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:18:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8208.1 (!) Multizone DVD player again
>Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:53:39 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

We bought a few different models off of the website http://www.barrel-
of-monkeys.com/, we have had very good luck with all of them and the
site has been fast, helpful and reasonably priced, even if the name
is a bt silly.

Alison Sommer

Culpeper Language Center Director
Gustavus Adolphus College