LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:18:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Dente, Edmund N." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8208.1 (!) Multizone DVD player again
>Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:45:21 -0400
>From: "Dente, Edmund N." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

In the past three years we have ordered about 55 zone-free DVDs (they
have many different models. Note that "multi-standard" doesn't matter.
All that matters is "zone-free") from 220-electronics.com, AKA,
International Video.
We have been extremely satisfied. One small problem that developed was
instantly resolved. Good prices, great customer service.
Ed

Edmund N. Dente
Director, Language Media Center
Ass't Director, Media Services
Tufts University           Medford, MA 02155
[log in to unmask]             617.627.3036

Multizone