LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:23:30 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Keola Donaghy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:07:30 -1000
>From: Keola Donaghy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8202   FL podacasting: a little help please
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Here are a some podcasts in a few LCTL:

An tImeall - Irish Language podcast with a technology focus
http://imeall.blogspot.com/

Cummann Carad na Gaeilge - interviews and talk in the Irish Language
http://philo-celtic.blogspot.com/

NahenaheNet - Hawaiian music and industry news podcast in the Hawaiian
Language
http://www.mauicast.net/nahenahe/

The last one is my own. While not specifically geared toward language
learners, all are valuable resources for students of these languages.

Keola

Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
<[log in to unmask]> ma Monday, April 3, 2006 ma 3:46 AM ua kakau
OEo -1000:
>A FEW SPECIFIC LANGUAGE PODCASTS RESOURCES:
>
>ChinesePod
>http://www.chinesepod.com/
>
>Espace Francophone Podcasting
>http://www.espacefrancophone.org/en/audiovisuel/podcasting.htm
>
>PodBlaster.net - l'annuaire de podcasting francophone independant
>http://www.podblaster.net/
>
>Podcasting Italiano
>http://italian.about.com/b/a/176267.htm
>
>PodCasting in Portuguese (Centopeia lusocast)
>http://blog.centopeia.com/?p=46
>
>Welcome to Japanese Podcasts
>http://imet.csus.edu/imet8/hattingh/eportfolio/template3/students.html
>
>Japancasting
>http://stevemc.blogmatrix.com/2005/08.22/0000/
>
>German podcast - at your service
>http://useful-sounds.de/pivot/entry.php?id=169
>
>Deutsche Welle / Podcasting
>http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,2142,9541,00.html
>
>Podcast Series: How to Really Learn Spanish (Greg Hughes)
>http://www.greghughes.net/rant/PodcastSeriesHowToReallyLearnSpanish.aspx
>
>iPods Assist with Spanish Accents
>http://cit.duke.edu/ideas/newprofiles/merschel.do

Keola Donaghy
Assistant Professor of Hawaiian Studies
Ka Haka 'Ula O Ke'elikolani             [log in to unmask]
University of Hawai'i at Hilo           http://www2.hawaii.edu/~donaghy/

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam."  (Irish Gaelic saying)
A country without its language is a country without its soul.

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.