LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:42:07 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:37:05 +0300
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DLLS volume
>To: Calico discussion list <[log in to unmask]>,
Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Dear Colleagues,

As you would be aware from my previous postings, we are in the process of
updating the IALLT Digital Language Lab Solutions manual. For this project,
I am seeking chapter authors for the following products:
1) SynchronEyes ( www.smarttech.com/synchroneyes )
2) Robotel LogoLab ( www.robotel.ca/english/educational_language.html  )
3) The Gong system ( www.cs.ust.hk/gong/  )

If you are unfamiliar with these products, I would invite you to have a look
at their websites for your own information. Do please contact me directly
off-list if you would like to be considered to do the evaluation of one of
them.  Jack
--
Professor Jack Burston
Director