MACSCRPT Archives

April 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Leraillez Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:39:50 +0200
    Hello,

    I need to add watermarks to pdf documents. I've done it with an
Automater workflow but now I would like to have it automatically done to
incoming pdfs via email.

    I tried folder actions but a workflow is not recognized as a script so
saving the pdfs via an email action is not a solution. I also tried
executing it on an incoming mail filter but Entourage does not launch
applications, only scripts. So I can save the pdf to a specific folder but
after that...

    Is this possible through AS and not Automator?

    The idea is to have a blank page pdf transformed to a company letter
without user intervention (I have an AS400 that sends invoices without the
company logo and I need to add it).

    Thanks for any help.

PS I tried PDFLab but it is not scriptable.
--
Benoît Leraillez
Bien des personnes aiment à dire qu'elles ont une prédilection pour des