LLTI Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:01:14 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:46:23 -0500
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: salary information
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

The spring 2006 edition of the IALLT Journal will publish the long-awaited data
from the 2005 survey.  While it would be possible to send out --just-- the data
that mentions salary,  that information out of context (and apart from the other
information that the survey contains) is not particularly helpful and just plain
confusing.

Viewing the range of salaries relative to the size and scope of academic
institutions where our center directors work should be useful to our members.
The data will be appearing in print shortly.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly.

Barbara

--
Barbara Sawhill
Director, Cooper International Learning Center

President-elect, IALLT
http://www.iallt.org

"The plural of anecdote is -not- data

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.