LLTI Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:01:18 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:17:13 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NEALLT 2006 registration deadline

This is a last-minute reminder that the deadline for early
registration for the upcoming NEALLT 2006 conference at the  Penn
Language Center at the University of Pennsylvania (April 7-9) is fast
approaching.

The program and registration form are posted on the NEALLT web site
at http://www.neallt.org.

Early registration ends on March 22.

We hope that you can join us in Philadelphia.

Best regards, Claire

--
Claire Bradin Siskin
Director