LLTI Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 04:45:09 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Douglas Canfield" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: language resources/link pages, Del.icio.us
>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:07:12 -0600
>From: "Douglas Canfield" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Todd,

Brilliant!  I was exposed to del.icio.us recently and have been giving some (not
urgent or serious) thought to how to exploit this, and I think this is PERFECT!

I actually am getting some university support (cross fingers) to research some
pretty extensive media-rich links for several languages, and I would be happy to
share anything I find...I'm sure I'll find lots I'll want to use as well.

I'm out next week, but it might give me some time to look at it...

DOUG

Douglas W. Canfield
Director, International Media Center
Dept. of Foreign Languages & Literatures
Purdue University Calumet
IALLT Distributions Coordinator