LLTI Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 06:17:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:25:57 -0800
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fwd: 2006 CIBER Business Language Conference

>From: "Pap Dorottya" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: 2006 CIBER Business Language Conference
>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:48:00 +0100
>
>Conference website at
><http://www.modlangs.gatech.edu/ciber/index.php>http://www.modlangs.gatech.edu/
ciber/index.php

>As a member of the faculty at Georgia Tech, host of the 2006 CIBER Business
>Language Conference, I am sending you this message to let you know about the
>conference and to elicit your assistance in getting the word out.  The annual
>conference welcomes educators and administrators at all levels K-12 through
>postsecondary, representatives of U.S. and international businesses and
>local and state governments and other parties interested in the teaching of
>foreign languages, communication and culture for the global
>marketplace. With the theme of *Culture, Communication, and Commerce, *the
>2006 conference will be held at the Georgia Tech Conference Center and Hotel
>in Atlanta, GA, April 5-8 th.
>
>Pap, Dorottya
>MBA Class of 2006
>MS International Affairs Class of 2006
>Georgia Tech

Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc
(949) 824-4500

2003-07 IALLT Programs Director (http://iallt.org)

The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein, philosopher (1889-1951)

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.