LLTI Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 06:17:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NECTFL and Mike Ledgerwood news
>Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:33:17 -0500

Hello to all!

Again, I am asking for volunteers to be part of the IALLT-sponsored
"Tech Talk Panel" at the
Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages meeting on
March 31st at 2:30
in the Times Square Marriott Marquis in New York City.  We may have
other IALLT activities
for those of you attending.  All information about the conference can
be found at http://www.nectfl.org

I also want to announce I have accepted a new position (to start in
the fall of 2007) as Chair
of the World Languages and Cultures Department and Full Professor of
French at Samford
University in Birmingham, Alabama.

Best to all, Mike

Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
IALLT Affiliate Representative to NECTFL
Director of the Language Learning and Research Center

2005 Chair of the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign
Languages

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.