LLTI Archives

March 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:44:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Huhn, Christine" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:11:22 -0500
>From: "Huhn, Christine" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Spell Checker in Word 2003
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

It does work, but as "perfectly" as it does in English.  It also has to
be set up to run correctly.  I have specific instructions that I give to
my students - if you would like the handout, let me know - I don't want
to attach it to the whole list :)

Christina Huhn, PhD
Assistant Professor
College of Education Liaison