MACSCRPT Archives

March 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Delacour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:09:43 +0000
At 3:30 pm -0500 22/3/06, Gary (Lists) wrote:

>Or Apple could at least let HyperCard out into the wild, eh?

Just out of interest which version of Hypercard are you people using?
Hypercard, with the exception of Multiplan/Excel was my first
experience of scripting and I even have Philip Brown's Hyper
Dictionary published 1988!!  But the only functional HC I have is the
original version B-2.1.  I once knew a magic message to type into
2.1.4 to open it up for scripting but I've forgotten that, and my
version is not Applescript savvy.

Perhaps at this distance from the burial or HC and all it represents,
there might be an ear somewhere in Apple that would bend to the idea
of a disinterment, but where?

JD