LLTI Archives

February 2006, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:45:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:48:30 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8163.3 Online Work and Tenure

You might also want to view two official IALLT statements... not
directly addressing online work, but outlining professional
responsibilities for our profession, and addressing the scholarly nature
of CALL research (which could be related).  Go to the IALLT website
(http://www.iallt.org/about_iallt/official_documents.html),