LLTI Archives

February 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:44:03 EST
--- You wrote:
I remember reading on LLTI that several people seemed to be using and
happy with a Yamakawa DVD player. We bought one, it crapped out, and
we replaced it with another brand.

If anyone wants an extra Yamakawa remote control, just say the word
and I'll send it to you.

Judi
Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc
(949) 824-4500

2003-07 IALLT Programs Director (http://iallt.org)

The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein, philosopher (1889-1951)
--- end of quote ---

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.