LLTI Archives

February 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:10:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Tom Browne <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:45:03 -0600
>From: Tom Browne <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Lab manager data

Colleagues,

I am looking for some data on what we traditionally call "Language Labs"
and the people who manage them. If you could take about a minute and a
half to answer three quick questions:

1) What is your Job title?
2) Do you have a separate budget for your facility?
3) To whom do you report?

Also, if you have a job description handy and could attach it, I would
really appreciate it.

Please reply directly to me ([log in to unmask]) and I will summarize
for the list.

Thank you so much.

Tom Browne
Macalester College