LLTI Archives

February 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:07:35 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8156 Lab manager data
>Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:18:57 -0500
>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hi, Tom:

I'm in the final stages of summarizing data from the IALLT Survey of the
Profession that we sent out last May (yes, I know ...) -- it'll contain
all of the information you're asking for and much more.  I should have
it completed in the next week or so, after which it'll be forwarded to
the Board for their approval and distributed either from the IALLT
member's-only site or published in the April edition of the Journal, or
both.

If you can hang tight, it'll be raining data shortly ...

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D
Director, Language Resource Center
Brown University
Box 1935
Providence, RI 02912-1935
Tel: (401) 863-7010
Mobile: (401) 641-0329
"Worrying about a large institution, especially when it has computers,
is like worrying about a large gorilla, especially when it's on fire."
- Bruce Sterling