LLTI Archives

February 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:12:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:48:12 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8137.2 (!)  Problem imaging/sysprep - Arabic, Hebrew,

Hey there,
    Could you give me a little more detailed info on that....It sounds
like it would work, but I'm a bit lost in your description. When you
talk about syspreping it twice. Are you using the setupmanager that
creates the script you are talking about with the [GUIUnattended] or
are you talking about the sysprep function itself, and if so are you
rebooting the machine with the sysprep or are you simply telling it to
quit and then make the changes and then run it again. Sorry, though my
knowledge is decent when it comes to ghost, I am not to the point where
I have learned it in and out. Sincerely,
Kaleb Mercer
Senior IT Admin
ModernLanguages Dept.
Florida State Univeristy