MACSCRPT Archives

February 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dave McGary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:03:45 -0800
Hey John,

How about posting your questions where they are "on topic"?

Try some of these newsgroups:
   seattle.users.macintosh
   comp.sys.mac.apps
   comp.sys.mac.hardware
   comp.sys.mac.storage
   comp.sys.mac.misc

Or try looking for answers in newsgroups via Google "Groups".

You might find what you are looking for on VersionTracker.com

Toast is a Mac application which burns CDs, which requires it to read CDs.
It is a good product, and it may solve your problem.

Good luck.

--Dave