MACSCRPT Archives

February 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emmanuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:24:40 +0100
Hi.

Satimage-software is posting a request for proposals to make some software.

You may want to apply if you are familiar with AppleScript and Mac OS
X. Ideally you would also be familiar with XML, XHTML, javascript,
and Smile, and XSLT might prove helpful. No C should be needed.

You will be asked to deliver the final software by the end of April.
Thus you should consider submitting only if you expect to have some
free time in February, March, and April.

If you think that you might be interested, please let me know in an
e-mail where you would tell me how your skills fit. I shall send you
the instructions to submit and the specification for the software.

Thanks in advance,
Emmanuel
Satimage-software
<http://www.satimage-software.com>