LLTI Archives

January 2006, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:31:17 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8137 Problem imaging/sysprep - Arabic, Hebrew, Russian
>Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:26:50 -0500
>From: "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Have tried copying the necessary files from the Windows cd onto the
harddrive? Then configure the settings for Arabic, Hebrew, and Russian
having the OS point to folder on the harddrive as oppose to from the
cd-rom. This might fix the problem. Then run sysprep.

Jason Vance, Supervisor
Language Learning Center
Thomas Nelson Community College
PO BOX 9407