LLTI Archives

January 2006, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:06:42 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8127 Open Office
>Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:06:11 -0500
>From: "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

As long it is cheaper than Microsoft Office, I am all for it.  I am
tired of being held captive to Microsoft.  Office cost around $350.
Then to buy applications separately costs $250.

Jason Vance, Supervisor
Language Learning Center
Thomas Nelson Community College
PO BOX 9407