MACSCRPT Archives

January 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chuck Pelto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:03:32 -0700
CRIPES!!!!

Why in hades is that NOT indicated? I've been pouring over FILENAME
and HDIUTIL and DIR and everywhere else I could think of and could
not find THAT bit of VOODOO anywhere.

Let's see now....

...this all started about a tad after 2 am (local) and NOW we get it
resolved. Nothing like wasting a day....eh?

Thanks, though. Without your passing on that little known fact about
a well known subject, I'd still be flounder about.

Regards,

Chuck