MACSCRPT Archives

January 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Diana Cassady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:03:33 -0500
Mark Lively has determined that putting "alias" in front of the path
works. That was the syntax I was using to begin with that didn't seem
to be working with CS, but I just downloaded the demo of CS2, and
verified that it does work with CS2. Mark also said that it doesn't
like to get an open statement with the splash screen still in front,
so that might be part of the problem. These things are a challenge to
work out remotely.

Thanks to Mark for taking the time to verify the syntax.

A Happy New Year to all!

Warmest Regards,

Diana
[log in to unmask]                 "Will Work for Chocolate"
http://www.vivaladata.com           (and its worth every byte!)