LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:46:08 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Language Laboratories and Archives

>Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:25:11 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8103 automatic audio parsing

I forwarded Mark's reply to a colleague and he sent me the following links:

http://www.ronimusic.com/audiocommac.htm
http://www.coracle.ltd.uk/  [time splitter]

Barbara Need
Manager (SS4), Computer Support, Archivist

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.