LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:53:34 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Marianne Crusius" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Marianne Crusius" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:  Office 2003 multilanguage
>Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:02:01 -0500

Eric,

We are using Office 2003 Pro with Office 2003 Proofing Tools which gives us
everything we need. We also have the Microsoft Office Pro 2003 Multi
Language CD Set for which our ordering office uses this part # 269-06938.

Marianne

Marianne Crusius
Manager, Language Resource Center
011 East Pyne