LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:41:51 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8101.4 Office 2003 multilanguage (!)
>Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:50:46 -0500
>From: "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

This link might work better
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/language/availability.
mspx. The previous link would not open.  I have been searching on to
configure our pc as well to use the proofing tools. It is somewhat a hit
/ miss sort of deal.

Jason Vance, Supervisor
Language Learning Center
Thomas Nelson Community College