LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:58:22 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:49:26 -0800
>Subject: DigitalStream Call for Proposals Deadline Extended
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Cc: "DigitalStream" <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>

Due to overwhelming request we have extended the deadline for presentation
proposals for the DigitalStream 2006 Conference at California State University,
Monterey Bay to December 31, 2005!
Download the Call for Proposals at:
http://wlc.csumb.edu/digitalstream/2006/ds2006_CFP-ext12-31.pdf
2006 Theme
Literacy in Language Learning with Technology
Appropriate presentation areas include:
    * Literacy Issues in Foreign/Second Language Learning
    * Technology Integration in the Language Classroom
    * Teaching Strategies and Activities for Using Technology in the Language
Class
    * The Use of Technology in Language Proficiency Assessment
    * Language Learning Lab Management and Issues
    * Distance & Online Language Learning
    * Technology Applications for Teaching At Risk Languages
    * Creating Effective Virtual Language Learning Environments and Issues
    * Demonstrations of the Use of Technology in Teaching Language and Cultures
    * Research in Language Learning and Technology
    * Workshops related to above topics

We look forward to seeing you in Monterey!
Gus
_______________________________________
Gus Leonard
Language Laboratory Coordinator
School for World Languages & Cultures $F0  Building 48-119 $F0 California State
University, Monterey Bay $F0 100 Campus Center $F0 Seaside, CA 93955 $F0 Email:
[log in to unmask] $F0 (831) 582-4446 $F0 http://LanguageLab.csumb.edu |
http://tinyurl.com/8ou73.
President, SouthWest Association for Language Learning Technology $F0
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc/SWALLT/

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most
amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey