LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:32:56 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Michael Nieckoski"

>Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:27:02 -0500
>From: "Michael Nieckoski" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum"
>Subject: Re: #8100 Camcorder

Hello Ed and all,
I took a quick look on eBay, and VHS camcorders (used) are going for
$99-$150.  Lots of VHS-C as well.

We're switching to all digital as well, running the VHS camcorders into
the ground in the meantime - you wouldn't want any of ours!  ;-)

Good luck in your search!

--mike
Michael Nieckoski
Director, Educational Technology Department
World Learning/School for International Training
Brattleboro, Vermont USA

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of
enthusiasm."
--Winston Churchhill