LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:36:17 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Marianne Crusius" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Marianne Crusius" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #8091.2 Re: Digital Media Center (!)
>Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:21:52 -0500

Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for the information.  Yes,  the person you referred to
must have been my colleague Paula Hulick  - I know a whole bunch of people
went to Hawaii last summer. And I will  next year!!!  (CALICO).

Marianne

Marianne Crusius
Manager, Language Resource Center
011 East Pyne