LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:36:13 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:27:24 -0500
>From: Michael Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: 8097.2  Effectiveness of distance language courses (!)

Also see Encyclopedia of Distance Learning (2005) with a section and
broad overview of all modes of educational software evaluation.
http://www.idea-group.com/encyclopedia/details.asp?ID=4500&v=tableOfContents
Many libraries should have access to the online version.

-Mike

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.