LLTI Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:49:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Marianne Crusius" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Marianne Crusius" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:33:07 -0500
>Subject: #8095 Wireless headphones

Hello Andrew,

We used to have the RS4-9 / HDR4-9 from Sennheiser (I don't need this set-up
anymore as the new Lab has viewing rooms for small groups).

Headsets were checked out at the LRC desk, batteries were in a charger strip
-  so the desk people had control over turning headsets off and recharging
the batteries.  It worked very well.

Marianne

Marianne Crusius

Manager, Language Resource Center