LLTI Archives

November 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:38:41 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:56:48 -0600
>Subject: foreign language software reviews (TBob)
>From: Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

I am putting together a web site for foreign language education software and
web site reviews.  Please let me know what I have missed.

Foreign-Language Software Central
http://webpages.charter.net/tbob/softwrev.html

TBob

Robert D. Peckham, Ph.D
Professor of French
Vice President, American Association of Teachers of French
Director, Muriel Tomlinson Language Resource Center
Director, Globe-Gate Intercultural Web Project
Director, Andy Holt Virtual Library
Department of Modern Foreign Languages
Univ. of Tennessee at Martin / Martin TN 38238
Email: [log in to unmask]

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.