LLTI Archives

November 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:17:47 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT sessions at CALICO
>Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:40:37 -0500

Dear IALLT members:

As the IALLT affiliate representative to CALICO, I am soliciting
proposals for IALLT-sponsored sessions at the CALICO conference at
the University of Hawaii, May 16-20, 2006.  (The CALICO cfp is pasted
in below.)  As an affiliate organization, we have 3 presentation
slots available to IALLT members.  If you are interested in having
your proposal considered as an IALLT-sponsored session, please submit
the following to me by email ([log in to unmask]):

Title

Abstract (100 words)

Description (300 words)

Equipment needs (platform, operating system, software, etc)

Presenter bio(s) (30 words each presenter)

Presenter(s) contact information

Deadline for submissions is November 30.

CALICO CFP:

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

CALICO 2006 ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM

Online Learning: Come Ride the Wave

Hosted by University of Hawaii

Manoa, Oahu, Hawaii

May 16-20, 2006

Presentation proposals should address new technologies, innovative
software, research projects, or new uses for old software.
Presentations for all levels of expertise--from newcomers to experts--
will be considered.
All presenters must be current members of CALICO by the time of the
conference and are responsible for their own expenses, including
registration fees.

CALICO is a professional organization dedicated to the use of
technology in foreign/second language learning and teaching. CALICO's
symposia bring together educators, administrators, materials
developers, researchers, government representatives, vendors of
hardware and software, and others interested in the field of computer-
assisted language learning.

Cindy Evans, Ph.D.
Director, Foreign Language Resource Center
Lecturer in French
Skidmore College
518-580-5205

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.